Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Achieve unit sales targets for new and/or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of the BMW brand.
Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process, including:
- Getting to know the client via an in-depth interview.
- Accommodating the client's product preference via presentation and demonstration.
- Finding the right vehicle for the client.
- Preparing the client for ownership with a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client's expectations.
- Establishing a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance. Follow up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication.
Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the supply status from production to delivery.
Maintain knowledge of the brand's products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.